What types of custom cables do you offer?
Our custom cable products and related accessories are broken down into a number of different types and styles:
- Adapter Boards
- Bulk Cable and Specialty Wires
- Custom Cable Solutions
- Development Kits
- eDP (Embedded Display Port) Cables
- Extension Cables
- FFC (Flat Flexible Cable)
- Learn more about Flat Flexible Cables
- FFP (Flexible Printed Circuits
- FFC/FFP to Round Wire
- FPDI-1/VESA TYPE/DF9
- Learn more about DF9 Cables
- LVDS Cables
- Micro Coax Cable (ACES, IPEX, JAE)
- Open-End / Flying Leads
Most of your cable needs should be satisfied by one of these categories and we have plenty of products to offer in each. If you can’t find something that fits, don’t worry. We can craft custom cables to fit your specifications.
How do we make our custom cables?
Given that we are a leading cable assembly manufacturer, our equipment is top of the line and our testing procedures are second to none to make sure all our cable assemblies are of the highest quality. Some of the technology we use to make sure we provide you with only the best cables include:
- Automatic crimp, wire cutting and stripping machines for our cable production which includes high voltage cables and inverter cables
- A unique precision tool for notching and slicing flat flexible cables to customized sizes
- All products are electronically tested for continuity and pin orientation
- A full line of applicators for various connector terminals
- Custom dies and fixtures are designed and manufactured in our machine shop
- We use UL & CSA approved components in all of our cable assemblies
While we stand by our production process and products, sometimes cables may not function correctly. To learn more, check out our FAQs page or use our RMA Request Form to provide information about cables that are not working.
What are Quadrangle’s manufacturing capabilities?
In order to provide our customers with the exact cable and wire measurements and designs they require, we have a wide range of technology and machinery available to manufacture these custom products. Some of the tools we have at our disposal include:
- Cutting – Custom wire cutting capabilities for discrete wire, bulk cable and ribbon wire.
- Wire Stripping – Stripping ability for Multi-Conductor Wire, Discrete Wire, Standard Coax and many other times of wire ranging from 12 AWG to 32 AWG
- Crimp and Terminal Application – We have a variety of Semi-Automatic machines as well hand tools for Terminating Crimps, Lugs, Fork Terminals, and Disconnects
- Twisting Wire – Custom Twisting solutions for high speed data transmission
- Connector Assembly – We have custom tools and methods for efficient connector assembly
- Cable Bundling Solutions – We have the ability to bundle using Expando, Cable Ties, Heatshrink, or use Lacing Cord
- Shielding – Shielding Solutions using Copper Braid, Shielding Tape, Shielded Wire, or Woven Shields
- Ferrite Application – We have a variety of Ferrites on hand to aid with EMI.
- Labels – Custom Labeling solutions using self-adhesive labels
What if my cable isn’t working?
In the event your cable is not functioning, please contact us so we can help diagnose the issue. We may ask that you return the cable for analysis. At this time, we will ask you to complete our RMA Request Form (located under the Support tab on our website).
How do I request a RMA (Return Material Authorization)?
Once you have determined that you need to return your cable, please complete the RMA Request Form (located under the Support tab on our website). use this form to give us the necessary information to correctly process your RMA. Once we receive the completed form, we will e-mail you a RMA Authorization, which includes your RMA number as well as shipping instructions.
How do I place an order?
We require a purchase order to be submitted via email or fax. If you are unable to produce a company purchase order, then an email with all pertinent details, such as ship to address, shipping method, part number, quantity, and required date will suffice. We do not take orders over the phone.
What industries does Quadrangle Serve?
We serve a variety of industries with custom cable solutions, including but not limited to:
What sets Quadrangle apart from the competition?
There are many other cable and wire manufacturers in the US, but most do not have the manufacturing capabilities that Quadrangle Products Inc. brings to the table. When it comes to cables and wires for an important project, settling for the second best option just won’t cut it. With state of the art tools and technology, our skilled team of engineers can get you the highest quality cables, wires, and related accessories to help you get the job done.