When it comes to flat-panel displays and their peripherals, finding the right cable can be a difficult process. At Quadrangle Products, we understand how frustrating it can be to not be able to find the right cable for a specific project. This is why our product library offers hundreds of different styles of cables to choose from. All this is on top of our custom manufacturing, which we offer to those looking for very unique specifications.
With all the different cables we offer, how can you know what exactly you’re looking for? Our Engineering Team will break down the general styles of custom cables we work with and hopefully you’ll have a better understanding of what you need for whatever you’re working on.
How Do We Make Our Custom Cables?
Given that we are a leading cable assembly manufacturer, our equipment is top of the line and our testing procedures are second to none to make sure all our cable assemblies are of the highest quality. Some of the technology we use to make sure we provide you with only the best cables include:
- Automatic crimp, wire cutting and stripping machines for our cable production which includes high voltage cables and inverter cables
- A unique precision tool for notching and slicing flat flexible cables to customized sizes
- All products are electronically tested for continuity and pin orientation
- A full line of applicators for various connector terminals
- Custom dies and fixtures are designed and manufactured in our machine shop
- We use UL & CSA approved components in all of our cable assemblies
While we stand by our production process and products, sometimes cables may not function correctly. To learn more, check out our FAQs page or use our RMA Request Form to provide information about cables that are not working.
Types of Custom Cables From Quadrangle Products
Our custom cable products are broken down into a number of different types and styles. It is possible we already have a product that will be perfect for your project. Here are the types of cables and related accessories we offer:
- Adapter Boards
- Bulk Cable and Specialty Wires
- Custom Cable Solutions
- Development Kits
- Extension Cables
- FFC (Flat Flexible Cable)
- FFP (Flexible Printed Circuits
- FFC/FFP to Round Wire
- FPDI-1/VESA TYPE/DF9
- Micro Coax Cable (ACES, IPEX, JAE)
- Open-End / Flying Leads
Most of your cable needs should be satisfied by one of these categories and we have plenty of products to offer in each. If you can’t find something that fits, don’t worry. We can craft custom cables to fit your specifications.